The Internets

The last couple of weeks I’ve somehow gotten on gaming sites’ radars without really doing anything. But the weirdest thing of all is hearing Internet people say my name out loud. I still gotta get used to that 8O

Here’s me mentioned on Screw Attack’s news thing

Here’s my mentioned in GameTrailers’ Pop Fiction series

The last two weeks in a row I’ve also been mentioned on Kotaku’s “Random Encounter” article series for completely different things too.

So I should probably say hi to the Internet back. Hi!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “The Internets”

1. SomeUser says:

Hello.

I saw the Pop Fiction earlier today. I love that series. It’s great you’re getting a bunch of mentions lately. : )

3. The embedded Pop Fiction video doesn’t work.

4. Darien says:

As official mayor of the internet, I appreciate your warm regards!

5. homgenized says:

About your latest Legends of Localization update, did you know you can revisit Mist as soon as you’ve returned to Baron through the Serpent/Devil Road? You have to walk though the Mist Cave again, but once there you can buy a nice Dancing Dagger at the shop for Palom. I don’t know if it’s been changed at all between versions, but it did quite a bit of damage in FFII when used as an item.

Yep! In fact I originally did that while getting screenshots for this playthrough, but I decided it’d flow better if I did all the side journey stuff all in one go before Troia.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if picking up those bomb fragments in the Japanese version would’ve made part of the Baron Castle stuff easier than FFII/Easy Type.

• Deraj626 says:

Yeah, using the Dancing Dagger as an item does really good damage. Palom should use it at first, and then after he leaves it depends what level Cecil is. If he’s doing more damage with his physical attack, it’s not worth it, but it’s still a good idea to test out. It is very helpful in every version except the DS/iOS version.